- Job Title:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Job Type:
- Lagos, and Port-Harcourt
- Posted On:
- Thursday 4th of January 2018
- To attend to all customer's enquiries and sell competitive products.
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller.
- To deal with customers via telephone, Internet, e-mail and instant messaging.
- To offer sales advice on products to customers
- Build and maintain effective customer relationship
- To strategically engage in active selling of products and close sales opportunities
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- First line interaction with customers.
- Ensure customer's request/ concerns are attended, documented, and reported to management.
- Create content and engaging ideas for online campaigns
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear goal and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
The Job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer.
Basic Job Requirements/Qualification:
- Completed Tertiary Education (B.Sc, OND/HND e.t.c)
- A high-performance academic track record (Added Advantage)
- Must have good interpersonal skills to understand customers’ inquiries or complaints and deal effectively with people who may be worried, frustrated or angry.
- Must be able to learn quickly so they can acquire the product knowledge to answer customers’ questions accurately.
- Must also have good knowledge of telephone and computer systems so they can use call centre systems efficiently
- Knowledge of Zoho CRM
- A good command of Zopim customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word
- Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs are:
- Ability to work unsupervised or with supervision is important.
- Good Looking (Female Preferably)
- Ability to read and write
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A dynamic person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use judgement and make decisions
- Effective control of financial resources
- Is a role model for the team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Passion about web design
- Team spirited
- A Strong IT skill is a necessity.
Qualified candidates will be notified via emails and text messages.
For more information about the Safety Nigeria Recruitment, please always visit: careers.safetynigeria.com
Method of Application
Click on the "APPLY" button